Jesus its all because of you
-
Guest
Jesus its all because of you
Jesus it's all because of you
-
Guest
Jesus its all because of you
By Janine Price? I am also looking for the lyrics.
-
Guest
Jesus its all because of you
Where could I get the music, piano and guitar chords, for this music?
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4549
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
Jesus its all because of you
From our Archives
http://www.namethathymn.com/hymn-lyrics ... pic&t=7615
i found this link to I Am New by Janine Price
http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_4048042
Here are the words and music to listen to
I would like to say what I feel deep within my soul it's so real
A life that you have changed, rearranged, completely new in You
but there is no one else in this world that can do what you do
for deep within my soul, I know, I am new
And Jesus, its all because of You
All because of You I am new
And Jesus, its all because of You
All because of You I am new
http://www.namethathymn.com/hymn-lyrics ... pic&t=7615
i found this link to I Am New by Janine Price
http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_4048042
Here are the words and music to listen to
I would like to say what I feel deep within my soul it's so real
A life that you have changed, rearranged, completely new in You
but there is no one else in this world that can do what you do
for deep within my soul, I know, I am new
And Jesus, its all because of You
All because of You I am new
And Jesus, its all because of You
All because of You I am new
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot] and 34 guests
