looking for lyrics to the sone "when I need someone to talk to
looking for lyrics to the sone "when I need someone to talk to
I am looking for the lyrics for the gospel song "when I need somone to talk to" of could be "someone to talk to" by the chuck wagon gang
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4549
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
looking for lyrics to the sone "when I need someone to talk to
I can transcribe this for you if you need the lyrics written out
but for now here is the youtube of the Chuck Wagon Gang
singing When I Need Someone To Talk To
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLUXim31Cfg
but for now here is the youtube of the Chuck Wagon Gang
singing When I Need Someone To Talk To
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLUXim31Cfg
-
Guest
looking for lyrics to the sone "when I need someone to talk to
When I Need Someone to Talk To
Jesus, thank you for each day
That you've brought me through
Without your love I don't know what I'd do
And thank you for each breath of life
Each miracle from you
And thanks for taking time for me
When I need someone to talk to
WHEN I NEED, SOMEONE TO TALK TO
ANYTIME, I NEED A FRIEND
I CAN PRAY TO YOU MY JESUS
AND I FEEL ALRIGHT AGAIN.
Sometimes I feel so all alone
I don't know what to do
When loneliness seems much to hard to bear
All hope is gone, on one's around
My heart would break into
Lord I know you're always there
When I need someone to talk to.
Jesus, thank you for each day
That you've brought me through
Without your love I don't know what I'd do
And thank you for each breath of life
Each miracle from you
And thanks for taking time for me
When I need someone to talk to
WHEN I NEED, SOMEONE TO TALK TO
ANYTIME, I NEED A FRIEND
I CAN PRAY TO YOU MY JESUS
AND I FEEL ALRIGHT AGAIN.
Sometimes I feel so all alone
I don't know what to do
When loneliness seems much to hard to bear
All hope is gone, on one's around
My heart would break into
Lord I know you're always there
When I need someone to talk to.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 43 guests
