Jesus its all because of you

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Guest

Jesus its all because of you

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:25 am

Hi,
Help please, this is a bit off a jazzy beat, I thought it was maybe Lionel Petersen, but I am just not getting to it, another name could be Grant Nuss, anyway here goes:

I just want to say how I feel
Deep with my soul its so real
A life that you have changed, re arranged, completely new
There is no one else in this world that will do what you do
Deep within my soul, I know, I am new

Jesus, its all because of you
All because of you
I am new
Guest

Jesus its all because of you

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:38 am

im also looking for this song!!
Guest

Jesus its all because of you

Post by Guest » Thu May 17, 2012 8:44 am

Does anyone know the album or the gospel artist who sang this song?I have been looking for it for ages
Guest

Jesus its all because of you

Post by Guest » Wed May 23, 2012 6:15 am

i have lookedfor this song for years and iv failed to gt it i think its bay a lady call jenin or something
Guest

Jesus its all because of you

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:38 pm

its called 'am new by janine' reply with you comment to [email protected]
Guest

Jesus its all because of you

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:33 am

hi there guys im andrè from south africa George i have this song with the guitar cord sent me an e-mail on [email protected] and i will sent it for you. its a very cool song i like.

regards your friend in Christ
Andre Aandries
Guest

Jesus its all because of you

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:29 pm

can u please send it to me . [email protected]
Guest

Jesus its all because of you

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:06 pm

thank you so much guys! I've looked for this song the whole day..., didnt know there words in there, and neither did I the artist but this site helped me find the title and I managed to find the song here: http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_4048042
Guest

Jesus its all because of you

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:51 am

Hi Andre. Please send me the chords to [email protected]
Guest

Jesus its all because of you

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:23 pm

Please email the song to [email protected]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 40 guests