Jesus its all because of you
-
Guest
Jesus its all because of you
Hi,
Help please, this is a bit off a jazzy beat, I thought it was maybe Lionel Petersen, but I am just not getting to it, another name could be Grant Nuss, anyway here goes:
I just want to say how I feel
Deep with my soul its so real
A life that you have changed, re arranged, completely new
There is no one else in this world that will do what you do
Deep within my soul, I know, I am new
Jesus, its all because of you
All because of you
I am new
Help please, this is a bit off a jazzy beat, I thought it was maybe Lionel Petersen, but I am just not getting to it, another name could be Grant Nuss, anyway here goes:
I just want to say how I feel
Deep with my soul its so real
A life that you have changed, re arranged, completely new
There is no one else in this world that will do what you do
Deep within my soul, I know, I am new
Jesus, its all because of you
All because of you
I am new
-
Guest
Jesus its all because of you
im also looking for this song!!
-
Guest
Jesus its all because of you
Does anyone know the album or the gospel artist who sang this song?I have been looking for it for ages
-
Guest
Jesus its all because of you
i have lookedfor this song for years and iv failed to gt it i think its bay a lady call jenin or something
-
Guest
Jesus its all because of you
its called 'am new by janine' reply with you comment to [email protected]
-
Guest
Jesus its all because of you
hi there guys im andrè from south africa George i have this song with the guitar cord sent me an e-mail on [email protected] and i will sent it for you. its a very cool song i like.
regards your friend in Christ
Andre Aandries
regards your friend in Christ
Andre Aandries
-
Guest
Jesus its all because of you
can u please send it to me . [email protected]
-
Guest
Jesus its all because of you
thank you so much guys! I've looked for this song the whole day..., didnt know there words in there, and neither did I the artist but this site helped me find the title and I managed to find the song here: http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_4048042
-
Guest
Jesus its all because of you
Hi Andre. Please send me the chords to [email protected]
-
Guest
Jesus its all because of you
Please email the song to [email protected]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 86 guests
