I Can't Make It, Lord, Without You sung byThe Joint Heirs of Christ.

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Guest

I Can't Make It, Lord, Without You sung byThe Joint Heirs of Christ.

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:55 am

Just wondering , anyone has the lyric of I Can't Make It, Lord, Without You sung byThe Joint Heirs of Christ.
songinmyheart
Posts: 4549
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
Contact:

I Can't Make It, Lord, Without You sung byThe Joint Heirs of Christ.

Post by songinmyheart » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:28 am

From our archives:
http://www.namethathymn.com/hymn-lyrics ... pic&t=5560
Can't Make It, Lord, Without You

I dont understand the reason for this trial
Heavy burdens, this dark valley I walk through
I can't comprehend right now what God is doing
All I know is I can't make it Lord without you

Chorus
All I know is I can't make it Lord without you
I'll be honest I dont know what to do
And perhaps its all a mystery unfolding
All I know is I can't make it Lord without you

I will just pretend that I have all the answers
For I'm weary and I need my strength in you
But if you'll hold my hand right now thats all that matters
All I know is I can't make it Lord without you
songinmyheart
Posts: 4549
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
Contact:

I Can't Make It, Lord, Without You sung byThe Joint Heirs of Christ.

Post by songinmyheart » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:41 am

A correction to the first line of the second verse of the lyrics above
I WONT just pretend that I have all the answers

Here is a recording of The Joint Heirs of Christ:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQPODwCArew
Guest

I Can't Make It, Lord, Without You sung byThe Joint Heirs of Christ.

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:33 pm

Thank You, SongInMyHeat, for the lyrics and the youtube video. I do appreciate it very much. God Bless You.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 71 guests