I Can't Make It, Lord, Without You sung byThe Joint Heirs of Christ.
-
Guest
I Can't Make It, Lord, Without You sung byThe Joint Heirs of Christ.
Just wondering , anyone has the lyric of I Can't Make It, Lord, Without You sung byThe Joint Heirs of Christ.
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4549
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
I Can't Make It, Lord, Without You sung byThe Joint Heirs of Christ.
From our archives:
http://www.namethathymn.com/hymn-lyrics ... pic&t=5560
Can't Make It, Lord, Without You
I dont understand the reason for this trial
Heavy burdens, this dark valley I walk through
I can't comprehend right now what God is doing
All I know is I can't make it Lord without you
Chorus
All I know is I can't make it Lord without you
I'll be honest I dont know what to do
And perhaps its all a mystery unfolding
All I know is I can't make it Lord without you
I will just pretend that I have all the answers
For I'm weary and I need my strength in you
But if you'll hold my hand right now thats all that matters
All I know is I can't make it Lord without you
http://www.namethathymn.com/hymn-lyrics ... pic&t=5560
Can't Make It, Lord, Without You
I dont understand the reason for this trial
Heavy burdens, this dark valley I walk through
I can't comprehend right now what God is doing
All I know is I can't make it Lord without you
Chorus
All I know is I can't make it Lord without you
I'll be honest I dont know what to do
And perhaps its all a mystery unfolding
All I know is I can't make it Lord without you
I will just pretend that I have all the answers
For I'm weary and I need my strength in you
But if you'll hold my hand right now thats all that matters
All I know is I can't make it Lord without you
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4549
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
I Can't Make It, Lord, Without You sung byThe Joint Heirs of Christ.
A correction to the first line of the second verse of the lyrics above
I WONT just pretend that I have all the answers
Here is a recording of The Joint Heirs of Christ:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQPODwCArew
I WONT just pretend that I have all the answers
Here is a recording of The Joint Heirs of Christ:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQPODwCArew
-
Guest
I Can't Make It, Lord, Without You sung byThe Joint Heirs of Christ.
Thank You, SongInMyHeat, for the lyrics and the youtube video. I do appreciate it very much. God Bless You.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 62 guests
