God Bless The USA
God Bless The USA
Lee Greenwood wrote song
God Bless The USA
God Bless the USA written by Lee Greenwood.
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4549
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
God Bless The USA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH61hFsma24
If tomorrow all the things were gone
I'd worked for all my life.
And I had to start again,
With just my children and my wife.
I'd thank my lucky stars,
To be living here today.
Cause the flag still stands for freedom,
And they can't take that away.
Chorus
And I'm proud to be an American,
Where at least I know I'm free.
And I won't forget the men who died,
Who gave that right to me.
And I gladly stand up,
Next to you and defend her still today.
Cause there aint no doubt I love this land,
God bless the usa.
From the lakes of Minnesota,
To the hills of Tennessee.
Across the plains of Texas,
From sea to shining sea.
From Detroit down to Houston,
And New York to L. A.
Well there's pride in every American heart,
And it's time we stand and say.
If tomorrow all the things were gone
I'd worked for all my life.
And I had to start again,
With just my children and my wife.
I'd thank my lucky stars,
To be living here today.
Cause the flag still stands for freedom,
And they can't take that away.
Chorus
And I'm proud to be an American,
Where at least I know I'm free.
And I won't forget the men who died,
Who gave that right to me.
And I gladly stand up,
Next to you and defend her still today.
Cause there aint no doubt I love this land,
God bless the usa.
From the lakes of Minnesota,
To the hills of Tennessee.
Across the plains of Texas,
From sea to shining sea.
From Detroit down to Houston,
And New York to L. A.
Well there's pride in every American heart,
And it's time we stand and say.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: AlhajiBak, Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 51 guests
