heaven

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Guest

heaven

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:17 am

heaven happy home above
songinmyheart
Posts: 4549
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
Contact:

heaven

Post by songinmyheart » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:39 am

Is this it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FQ1iYyQvE4
Heaven

In childhood I heard of a Heaven.
I wondered if it could be true,
That there were sweet mansions eternal,
Up there somewhere beyond the blue.
I wondered if people really go there,
Till one day sweet Jesus came in,
and I got a vision of Heaven,
My soul through all Heaven would spend.

Chorus
Heaven, happy home above,
Heaven, land of peace and love,
Oh, it makes me feel like traveling on.
Heaven, supernal, Heaven, eternal
I'm so glad it's real.

Then I got a vision of Heaven,
My soul is overflowing with love.
My heart, like the Savior's is broken
For friends who'll miss that home above.
Then a voice from the hills of Judea
Still ringing words of sweet relief,
Worldly attractions don't thrill me,
My soul has a change of belief.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot] and 46 guests