old hymn with the words... where will you be when the skies burst open... please help?

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Hischild79
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:56 pm
Contact:

old hymn with the words... where will you be when the skies burst open... please help?

Post by Hischild79 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:03 pm

Does anyone out there know the lyrics to this old song?
Hischild79
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:56 pm
Contact:

old hymn with the words... where will you be when the skies burst open... please help?

Post by Hischild79 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:19 am

The chorus starts where will you be when the skies burst open... What will you do when you see his face
Guest

old hymn with the words... where will you be when the skies burst open... please help?

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:25 pm

I am looking for this song as well! Please share if you find it.
Guest

old hymn with the words... where will you be when the skies burst open... please help?

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:21 pm

(1)
Through storms of life, down here I'm trusting
I walk through valleys wide and deep
But I travel on, with my faith in Jesus
And he will safely guide my feet

(Chorus)
Where will you be, when the skies burst open
What will you do, when you see His face
Will you scream and cry and beg for mercy
Or thank him for His saving grace.

(2)
I'll stand before, the throne of judgment
With outstretched hands, He'll welcome me
Then I'll join the saints, on the hill of Glory
Forevermore I shall be free

(3)
Now listen close, I hear angels singing
They sing with joy, for the time is near
Seems I an hear, the sound of the trumpet
Seems that it's time, the time is near
Guest

old hymn with the words... where will you be when the skies burst open... please help?

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:24 pm

verse 3 line 3 edit

Seems I can hear, the sound of the trumpet
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot] and 56 guests