I cried and I cried but no one could save me

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Guest

I cried and I cried but no one could save me

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:57 pm

I have a friend wanting to find a song but she can only remember one line of the chorus: I cried and I cried, but no one could save me. She says it is an old gospel song and she remembers the singer as a male with a deep voice. ???
Guest

I cried and I cried but no one could save me

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:57 pm

I too would like this song. Does anyone know it?
songinmyheart
Posts: 4549
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
Contact:

I cried and I cried but no one could save me

Post by songinmyheart » Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:13 pm

Hi Guest #2
Can you supply any more of the lyrics
or any other information we can go on?
Thanks
Guest

I cried and I cried but no one could save me

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:06 am

I'm sorry. I don't know any more.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 37 guests